Whether at home, at work, in a caravan or another vehicle, fire safety is incredibly important and we should all be prepared to deal with a fire breaking out. Traditional fire extinguishers are quite bulky and heavy, and can be difficult to use, making them less than ideal for use in smaller locations – you would need to sacrifice a fair bit of boot space to carrying one around in your car, for example! Obviously enough, we would always recommend safety over convenience, but here’s the perfect way to achieve both at once.
Those clever people at FirePal have revolutionised the fire extinguisher in creating a much more compact, versatile and easy to use version. Due to its small size and easy handling, the FirePal range is perfect for caravans, motorhomes, cars and other areas where space and weight are at a premium. FirePal is the world’s first fire extinguisher which is safe for use on all types of fire, and requires no clean-up after use.
Why should I choose FirePal?
Aside from being brilliantly compact and versatile, FirePal fire extinguishers boast the following benefits:
- Easy to handle and use – all you have to do is aim, pull the safety ring and push the button
- Lightweight – only 500g
- Suitable for use at home, in a caravan, car, boat, bus… and anywhere else you may need a fire extinguisher
- Suitable for use on flammable liquids, flammable gases, electrical equipment and fires caused by cooking oil or fat
- Leaves no residue
- Environmentally friendly
- No maintenance required
- 5 year guarantee
- Fully tested and certified
- Verified by the National Caravan Council (NCC) and a number of other bodies and organisations
- Will not damage electronics or other equipment
- The FirePal FP50 has been awarded “Highly Commended” in the new Motorhome Accessory category of the recent National Motorhome Awards